A Rather Late Thanksgiving Post

Well, it's a little late but here are the pictures from our Thanksgiving. We were fortunate to have my Mom's sister's family join us!


Looking to the left of our long table....


...and looking to the right from the other end!


We all have the tradition of reading a Thanksgiving poem, story, or Bible verse. Here Dad is reading something for a younger child.


(Left to Right) Jonathan and Daniel B.


Keturah by the candlelight.


My cousin Emily B. reading


The two sisters: Maellen B. and Mom


My (uncle) Monty B.


Micah, Mom, and Kelsey


Nicholas B. and Jeremiah


Kelsey performed Fur Elise for us afterwords.


Dad


Silas B.


Monty B.


Jonathan played two songs for us as well.


Mom and Keturah


Tommy, (our cat,) looks like he's ready for a Thanksgiving feast too! :)

Sorry if some of the picts are a little blurry, I forgot the flash on several of them.
 I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

3 Comments:

Maellen said...

We had a wonderful time! Thanks for having us! Great pics, too!

Daniel said...

Hey! I forgot about your blog, I would of let you get a good pict. of me. I guess it's ok! :) That remindeds me, I need to put are pict's of thanksgiving on my blog to, see ya. Check out my blog soon.

-Daniel A.K.A. your cousen

PrincessR said...

Oh my goodness! You all look so young in these pictures! (of course, they were taken 3 years ago!)

Love all the pics, you need to do some more!

 
Life In A Family Of Ten - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger