Books I Highly Recommend


There have been a lot of books I have been reading this past school year and I want to share some books that I would highly recommend you read. I have either read or am in the process of reading.
Josephus: The Complete Works
By Flavius Josephus
This book has all sorts of interesting insights on the way people lived back in BC and AD. It supports everything written in the Bible as well.

Do Hard Things
Brett and Alex Harris

Sermons By Charles Spurgeon

Don't Waste Your Life
John Piper

The Deerslayer
James Fenmore Cooper

Foxes Book of Martyrs
John Foxe

The Case For A Creator
Lee Strobel

The Screwtape Letters
C.S. Lewis

In His Steps
Charles M. Sheldon

What He Must Be
Voddie T. Baucham Jr.

If you haven't read any of these books I strongly encourage that you do and if you have read any of them feel free to comment on why you liked or disliked the book.

Monday, July 20, 2009

3 Comments:

Joshua said...

Great books Joshua. You can't get any better than those books. Glad that you are recommending them. Maybe I should check out the Josephus book. Sounds interesting. :)

In Christ,
Joshua

Josh said...

I've heard of most of them, yet I haven't read any(yikes!)
I should go to the library and try to find some of them.

God bless,
Josh

DannyT077 said...

Excellent Books. I've read most of them, but there are some I havn't. The one by Vodie Baucom looks interesting.
Thanks,
Daniel Turack

 
Life In A Family Of Ten - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger