Drenched


For Fathers Day my younger siblings, (Josiah and Keturah,) REALLY wanted to have a squirt gun fight. So Dad graciously agreed. Kelsey and I were the "undercover photographers." It was a pretty dangerous job as I got "shot at" a couple of times. Everyone had a blast. (Including Dad!)

Dad



Dad, charging Jeremiah


The victim (Jeremiah)



Planning a new "strategy."


Dad, running at Jeremiah again.



The "battle."



Micah attacks.


Jonathan enjoyed "shooting just for fun."



Jonathan "attacks" Dad.



"I've got you!"



Dad runs to refill his squirt gun and uses a back-up.




Jeremiah takes cover.



Josiah is having a blast too!

"OK it's time to quit."



"Gotcha!" Keturah shoots the cameraman. (Me)


I never realized how dangerous a photographers life can be! (Again!)
I constantly thank God for the wonderful Dad I have!
For more picts go to my sister, Kelsey's blog here.

Monday, June 22, 2009

3 Comments:

Josh said...

Quite intense! Glad to see you had a enjoyable Father's Day.
Sorry if this is quite obvious, but I just noticed there was no grass in the pictures! Do you have to cut grass?

In Christ,
Josh

Jhoppster said...

Actually, we don't have any grass here at our house in Rio Rancho, NM. It doesn't grow very well out here...:( So I do not have to cut grass. Thanks for your comment!

Joshua

Maellen said...

HA! Looks like you all had quite a good time! Happy Father's Day, Bob! Good job enduring the danger for those shots, Josh!
Love Aunt Maellen

 
Life In A Family Of Ten - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger