(The title is above in the picture.)


I was thinking just today of how many things we take for granted. There is the freedom of speech, the freedom to pray, our nice comfortable house, food, clothes, electronic things such as computers/laptops, phone/cell phone, and the radio. Then there are other things such as the ability to read, (even if your blind,) the ability to go anywhere by just hopping in an automobile, train, boat, or a plane. We are pretty spoiled. Writing a list can help us to remember to thank God for even the "little things." I know it's not anywhere near Thanksgiving but God NEVER said, "Give thanks in all things only when the holidays are around the corner." We all (Me included,) need to remember to thank God for the everyday things we tend to take for granted.

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
I Thessalonians 5:18 KJV

Thanks for reading my "ramblings!"

Thursday, June 25, 2009

3 Comments:

Maellen said...

Thank you!

Josh said...

Amen! We definitely take things for granted, when really, we are just blessed by the Lord...
In Christ,
Josh

Anonymous said...

I thank God for Christian friends who help me along the way and point me to Christ. Thanks, Josh!

Cathy

 
Life In A Family Of Ten - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger