TeenPact 09'

I had the privilege of attending TeenPact 09' at New Mexico's capital for the third year in a row. I had a great time and even though it was my THIRD year I still learned a lot. Teen Pact is a government class is case you didn't know. (To learn more, the website is on the left on "Links List." Everyone got divided up into political committees and we all went on prayer walks, had a mock legislature time where we debated, killed, and passed bills. We learned that without God in government our state would crumble because America was built upon Christian standards and morals. I would HIGHLY recommend taking your teen to TeenPact.
TeenPact Legislature. (Sorry if it is a bit fuzzy, our camera was acting weird.)

Friday, February 6, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Life In A Family Of Ten - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger